Thursday, September 2, 2010

Naptime

A few weeks ago we bought Caylee a baby doll. She loves stuffed animals so we thought it was time for her to have her own baby. Weeelll, Mister Cade has kind of taken to this baby. He carries it around on his shoulder patting her back and saying "aahh it's ok." He even lets out a fake cry every now and then for the baby. :) It is pretty cute. Today I was rocking Caylee for her nap and Cade picks up the baby doll. He sits on the couch rocking and patting "his" baby. When I go to put Caylee down here he comes with "his" baby. Sure enough you guessed it, when I lay Caylee down he hands me the doll to put in the crib too. I politely smiled, took the baby, and gently laid her in the crib with Caylee. He smiled and you could tell he was so proud that he had put the baby down for a nap. Then we headed outside to play in his clubhouse, sandbox, and swing for a bit. I know one day he will be an outstanding daddy.

1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest kids. Cade is so sweet and has such a tender heart. Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete