Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Phases

Due to the fact that Cade will only eat a few select things I have started trying to be really creative with some of my meals. He likes spaghetti so I have been making it a lot. I really like the Mac. Grill pasta meals they sell at the store. Tonight I decided to make one of those and add chicken. I thought surely he would eat the pasta and just dig out the chicken. He has had it before and really liked it. Well, I guess not!! As I called him and Caylee to dinner he put his hands on his hips and said, “Momma I don’t like yellow sketti. I don’t like it.” I said, “It’s not yellow it is more like white.“ He said, “I don’t like it.“ So I said, “Fine then don’t eat.” He ran off to his room and started playing. As I was cleaning up dishes he comes back into the kitchen. I then ask him, “Cade are you ready to eat?” He raised his eyebrows at me said no and then ran back to play. I couldn’t help but laugh once he got into the other room. He was so direct and matter-of-factly. He has also started a new phase of every morning crying when we brush his teeth. I am not sure what that is about but I am certain that it is probably just another weird little phase that will pass with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment