Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today I was going through some things in our filing cabinet. All of a sudden the kids are at my bedroom door and Cade is very excited. He said, “Momma we holding hands.” I look up from the mountain of papers and he raises his hand. Him and Caylee are holding hands smiling very proudly at me. I was pretty excited myself due to the fact that they usually spend the day fussing with each other. I ask him if he would like me to take a picture and he said yes. They were both really pleased with themselves, haha. Then this evening after dinner I was flipping through a mag. He comes running into the living room saying, “Brown, brown, Caylee brown.” Within seconds she comes out of the kitchen with a brown crayon. I walk around the corner and all my white cabinets are now brown, one wall is brown, my oven is brown, and the dishwasher (black) has waxy streaks all over the door. The crayons were in a bottom cabinet that has child-proof locks. However, Caylee managed to get her finger in the door just enough to get out a crayon. So this evening I will be scrubbing my kitchen from top to bottom, huh.




No comments:

Post a Comment