Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daddy Will be so Proud

I don’t know how many of you watch America’s Got Talent but we def. watch it here. This year there was a guy on the show called, The Kinetic King. He was a little on the weird side but I loved him. He would spend hrs. stacking popsicle sticks and then make them drop like dominoes for his talent. I was more intrigued by his personality than anything. Anyways he would always say, “Oh yeah, woohoo.” His voice and lack of excitement really made the expression. Jeff started mimicking this guy when he wanted to tease me about liking him and we always laugh about it. Last week he taught Cade the expression and would have him repeat it. This afternoon I was checking to see what shows were on TV tonight. I was excited with the evening line up and said, “Yes!” As soon as it was out of my mouth I hear Cade say in a mediocre voice, “Oh yeah, woohoo.” I could have swore The Kinetic King was sitting right beside me. Haha, he didn’t have a clue what I was excited about but like his Daddy poked fun at the fact that once again Mommy was celebrating over nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment