Monday, October 19, 2009

The One who goes Unrecognized

I originally started this page for Cade and Caylee. However, today I feel that there is someone who deserves some recognition. That is my husband. When we both worked out of the house we split household chores 50/50. Then when we decided that I would stay home I took on all of the household chores. (Well we still shared the mowing.) Here lately I have not felt at all like myself. I have had some really different things going on with this pregnancy that didn't happen with my first. That being said, my husband has truely been my knight in shining armor. Jeff has always treated me like a princess but here lately not only has he been pulling his work schedule, he has also done loads and loads of laundry and dishes, cooked meals, and taken on several of the daily things that I usually do for Cade. I don't know what I would do without him. I am very fortunate to have him as my husband, and I hope that he knows how much I truely love him. So, this post goes out to my husband. Thank you for all you do, I love you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are blogging!!!!
    And I am sooo very happy you have a wonderful hubby that takes very good care of you and the fam!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete