Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Evil Eye

Today was Caylee's nine month checkup. I can not believe our little princess is already nine months old. Anyways Jeff worked all night so I had both kids with me. They both did so good. I was so proud of them. However, when I think back to the appt. I can't help but smile and sometimes laugh when I think about it. Like all babies Caylee did not like it when the Dr. checked her ears/throat and she really hated the shot. Both times she cried I looked down and Cade was giving the Dr./nurse the evil eye. They are both very lucky that looks really can't kill because Cade would have killed them right there on the spot. I have never seen that kind of fire in his eyes. Look out future boyfriends, Caylee's brother definetly has her back.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment