Monday, July 26, 2010

Fishing

Today I busted my butt cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, and taking care of the kids. So tonight Jeff offered to bathe the kids while I drank a chocolate mocha. After he had bathed each of them he took Caylee out and dried her off. When he finished with her he went to get Cade out. While busy with Caylee, Cade decided to take a dump in the tub. When Jeff looked around the door Cade was picking up the terds and throwing them back into the water, haha. Then when Jeff made him stop and got him out he cried, lol. I offered to go clean the tub again but Jeff was nice enough to do it for me. He got an old coffee can and fished the terds out of the tub before scrubbing it down for me. This was one night I was sooo thankful Jeff was off and had offered to bathe the kids, lol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment