Monday, May 9, 2011

Just an Update

It has been awhile since I had a post so I decided to let everyone know what the Flowers family has been up to. :) Jeff is back on days and we LOVE it. He is working 3 on 3 off, for the most part, and he feels so much better than he did when he was working nights. I have been loving playing with the kids. We spend a lot of time in the backyard or we go out for rides to see what we can see around town. Some days we will take a trip to Canyon for Jeff's lunch. We go to the park and eat in the car while the kids stand in the seat, heads out the window, and quacking at the ducks. Haha, they love lunches with Daddy and the ducks. Caylee is still getting into anything and everything. Right now she loves cleaning, yeah for me. She talks all the time and can say and do everything Cade can do. Cade is also talking all the time. His stories usually make no sense what so ever but he gets to hear his own voice and loves the attention he gets when telling them. This week I am buying Caylee some panties and going to start training her to potty. She turned 18 months today but I feel very certain that she is ready and that she will do great. Just the other day Jeff said, "I love our life and where we are right now." I couldn't agree more. :) Anyways nothing super exciting just wanted to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment