Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boys and Boogers (2 for the price of 1)

Due to ridiculous temperatures I went against my better judgment and took the kids to play at the mall. It is a great place to burn off energy if school is in session. If not it is total chaos. Too many kids and some of them are WAY too big to be playing on the kiddy equipment. Of course this just happen to be one of those days. There were 3 boys there with their grandma and they were all well in their pre-teen years. Well little miss Caylee took a liking to them. I really didn’t think much about it until I look over and see my little diva in action. She is leaned against a pole, legs crossed at the feet, and arms crossed on her chest just a chatting away with these pre-teen boys. Her face is smitten, and mine is as white as a ghost. She isn’t even 2 and here she is standing like a 15 yr. old just a rattling away with these boys. I called her over and informed her that she was WAY to young to even go there and they were WAY too old. Dear God help us with this one, lol.
On another note. Last night Caylee was having issues with her nose. She notices a booger on her finger. She looks at me and says, “Oh no.” She then turns away and tries to put the booger back in her nose. Haha another very funny Caylee moment. God do I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment