Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Pits

A few months ago as I was bathing the kids I decided to start teaching them how to wash in the tub. I scrub them down really good and then hand the washrag over to them. We cover every body part and they think they are pretty smart doing so. After meal time I always hand them a wet-wipe and tell them to clean their hands and face. Well I started noticing that after Caylee washed her face and hands she would wipe her armpits. I know pretty funny huh? One day as I went to get the wipes I noticed peanut butter on her shirt under each arm. I thought weird how in the heck did she do that? Then I came out of my mommy fog and realized that she had split her sandwich and rubbed her armpits with it. LOL She has done this on two diff. occasions. Both times I missed her in action but always have a good laugh when I look down and see peanut butter on her shirt. She is such a silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment