Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eskimo Kisses

When Cade was very small Jeff would hold him over his head and rub his nose to Cade's giving him Eskimo kisses. After watching Jeff do it I began giving him Eskimo kisses as well. I have now turned it into a game. I will pin Cade down and rub my nose to his saying, "Eskimo kisses, Eskimo kisses." The whole time he is cracking up with the sweetest smile on his face. Well tonight I was sitting in my chair and I had Cade sitting beside me on the arm of my chair. I kept whispering mommy loving comments in his ear and kissing his cheek. He sat really still smiling, and then he turns his precious little face to me, smiles, and rubs his nose to mine. So I go crazy giving him Eskimo kisses back. I LOVE how sweet and affectionate he is, and I hope that no matter how old or how cool he gets he will still let his mommy have those Eskimo kisses.

1 comment: