Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Time for Bed

When I had Caylee a really good friend of mine (Kelly) sent Cade this cool toy that had blocks with it. He has played with it more than any toy he has. Tonight after we read Cade his bedtime stories I heard a noise in his room. When I turn on the hall light there he is with those blocks in his hands. When the light came on he runs over to his football rug and sits down with his blocks. I go into his room and tell him that it is time to go to bed. So, he gathers all his blocks up and starts to put them in his bed. :) I then clarify that it is time to go to bed to SLEEP, and that he can play with his blocks in the morning. I leave the room and not 5 minutes later I hear him again. This time he is in his bed but has his blocks in the bed with him. Haha. I tell him he needs to go to sleep and this time I put the blocks in the living room. It amazes me at how smart my little boy already is at the age of 22 months old. However, now that I think about it, it is kind of scary to think what he will try when he gets older, LOL. Anyways I thought it was a cute story and wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. HOW CUTE! I am soooo glad he loves that toy!!! I can't wait to see you guys again! He has grown sooo much since that day at Cattle Call!!! I also am dying to meet Caylee!
    See you soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete