Thursday, December 31, 2009

We may get sued!!

Jeff and I decided to go get pictures made of the kids and a new family picture since we now have a prince and princess. We went to the studio and I must say it was quite an adventure. Cade was very wound up. He was all over the table and wouldn't be still. When it wasn't his turn he was at the photographers feet trying to check out the equipment or play with the props. I wrestled him through out most of the session until Jeff was nice enough to trade me. We got some really great pictures and they will be coming in soon. However, at the end of the session the old lady who took our pictures was having a hard time getting our order into the computer. While she was messing with that I was trying to tell Jeff something she had said earlier. All of a sudden I see Cade run up behind her and start slapping her butt. Oh yeah both hands one on each cheek. And he didn't just slap it once he was going to town. As my heart stopped and my face caught on fire I ran over and grabbed him, all the while apologizing repeatedly. I thought I was going to die. The lady just kept typing away and never made much of a reaction, but later I got to thinking about it and in today's time I am hoping that when we pick up our pictures she doesn't hit us with a lawsuit for sexual harassment, lol. Ah the joys of being a parent, I will laugh about this one for years to come. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment