Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The true beauty of having a daughter

When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited I could hardly wait. We had Cade and had done all the sport decorations and little boy clothes. As fun and exciting as that was I was really looking forward to having another female in the house. Jeff said he was equally excited however, his actions didn't quite measure up. So I ask him what was going on. He said nothing and that he was just as excited about Caylee as he had been about Cade. After a few weeks I approached him again and found out that he was a little apprehensive about having a girl. He has five brothers and absolutely no sisters. He said he wouldn't know what to do with her and all the girly stuff that girls have. I told him it would be a piece of cake and that he would be fine. Well I think he has definetly done an excellent job of having a little girl. Yesterday we were going to spend the day out. He got the kids ready while I got ready myself. When I was finished he brought Caylee into our room and let me say, she was all dolled up. Her great aunt Rox had bought her an outfit that had a little pink tutu, her grandma had bought her some socks that look like dress shoes, and we had bought her some hairbows. He not only had her in her cute little tutu he also had on the little dress shoe socks and a matching hairbow. She looked so cute that we immediately started snapping pictures and I just had to share them with you. Here is our little doll ready to go shopping :) Great job Daddy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment