Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Little Mini Me


To begin this story I must first tell you a little about myself. First of all, I love to take warm baths. I like being around people. I love to talk. I like to hear what other people have to say. I always enjoy a good laugh. I am very nosy. I don't need alot of sleep. I have the worst digestive system. And I am always ready to be up and about doing something. Now that being said, I must tell you about a VERY special little girl. My daughter Caylee. She is the sweetest happiest baby around. She has the Flowers physical traits but she has got MY big brown eyes. She loves to take warm baths. When I run the water over her in the morning she has the biggest smile on her little round face. She loves being around people. Caylee will smile from ear to ear when someone sits down by her or picks her up. And if you talk to her she will grin and always coo's something back. She will sit and listen to you talk for hours. She has even started learning how to laugh. I love it. Not only will she enjoy a good conversation but she is also a little nosy. She is always watching to see who is in the room, who leaves the room, and she constantly has her eyes on her crazy big brother. She loves to stay up late and usually gets up early. Sadly though, she does have an awful digestive system, which I am hoping gets better as she gets older. Caylee loves moving around and seeing what is going on in the house. I love that she is so happy and enjoys all the things that I do. When she is awake I can't pull myself away to take care of chores because her smile is so addicting. I love every second, every minute, and every day with her. It doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in Caylee can put a smile on my face. It is so much fun having her in my life and I look forward to all the fun times we will have together.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you are such a good mom. Cherish all the moments you have with your kids, they grow up so fast. I love ya'll and miss ya'll so much.

    ReplyDelete