Friday, February 19, 2010

Bye

Used to when people would leave Cade would have a major melt down. Now that he is a little older he will stand at the window and wave while repeatedly saying "bye". At night after we read him his bedtime stories we say we love you and he replies, "bye". When he is doing something we don't want him to and tell him he needs to stop he says "bye". It is so hard not to laugh when he does that. Well yesterday morning I put him on our bed to watch one of his movies so that I could get in a 30 min. workout. He looked so cute sitting on that bed that I just stood there watching him. After only a few short minutes he looks over at me and says "bye". I laughed but respected his wishes to watch his cartoon in peace and left the room. I know that with a blink of the eye this phase like many others will be gone, so I am going to enjoy the sound of my little man always saying "bye". And for now to my reader's "bye".

No comments:

Post a Comment