Friday, February 19, 2010

Let's get ready to rumble!!

I hate wrestling. It comes on every Mon. and Thurs. at our house. Jeff has always been a fan and always will be. He records it on our DVR since he is working nights. This Mon. the tv flipped over to Spike and started recording. Well I was playing with Caylee and never got up to turn it off. Cade has seen it before but it has been months since him and his daddy watched it together. That night he stood in front of the tv watching it intently. All of a sudden I hear his sweet voice saying, "oooh ouch ugh."I kind of chuckled to myself when all of a sudden with excitement in his little voice he says as clear as day, "Aww that's sweet." I just about hit the floor laughing. It was so cute but then I also felt a little frustration because now I don't just have one wrestling fan in the house I now have two of them, haha. Aah from the mouth of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment