Friday, February 19, 2010

My Sunshine

When you turn on the evening news to check the weather you never know what your going to hear. Well I don't have that problem, sure my weather person is always saying something different, but at my house the forecast is always bright and sunny. Now don't get me wrong the Flowers family does have it's days, but not little Caylee. It doesn't matter what time night or day she is my little sunshine. Always smiling from ear to ear. I love that sweet happy little round face. The other night, four a.m. to be exact, I hear her stirring in her bed. I go in to check on her and she is burried under her blanket. When I pull the blanket back she is flopping around like a wild woman with a HUGE grin on her face. I am NOT a morning person and for sure not one at four a.m. However, I could help smiling. I ask her what was she doing and told her it was not time to get up and she laughed at me. I couldn't help but laugh also. So here I am at four in the morning having a laughing contest with my daughter :) I wrapped her back up and put her pacifier in her mouth and went back to bed. Luckily she went back to sleep as well. I guess she just wanted some company for a few minutes before we finished our night.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment