Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He did it Again!!

Well Cade did it again. He completely melted my heart. The other day I was getting ready and Jeff came into the room to give me a hug. Cade came in behind him and got right inbetween our legs. He pushed and grunted until he had us seperated. Now this wasn't the first time he has done this. However, after pushing us apart he reaches up for me, so I lift him up. Once I get him on my hip and he is eye level with us he looks right into his daddy's eyes and in the sweetest most non-aggresive voice says, "mine." Jeff's mouth hit the floor and I melted into a complete puddle of emotions. It was the sweetest thing these ears have ever heard. That boy has me completely wrapped around his little finger, there isn't ANYTHING in this world I wouldn't do for him. I LOVE my little prince. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is so sweet! Your little protector forever! :)

    ReplyDelete