Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Tale of Two Kiddies


When we brought Caylee home from the hospital Cade's life was turned upside down. My mom stayed with us all week, we had lots of visitors, and there was this little creature in our home. He would watch as we did the daily task taking care of a new born. Not long after she was here he started rubbing her head. Then a few months ago he started saying "aw sweet" as he rubbed her head. And now well lets just say that they are the best of buddies. Lastnight I was sitting here and I look over at the couch where Caylee was laying. Cade was standing there just talking to her and then they both started laughing. He rubbed her head and then he kissed her. Caylee was smiling and cooing the whole time her big brother loved on her. I am so blessed to have two sweet precious babies in my life, and I am so glad that they love each other so much already. I know they will have lots of great memories growing up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment