Saturday, July 17, 2010

All in a Days Time

For a couple of weeks now little Miss Caylee has been army crawling. Well the other day she got up on all fours and is now a full fledged crawler. On that same day I left the room for just a few short minutes and when I came back she was PULLING UP on her walker. What the heck?! That's not all though. That night after I bathed her, she started using her bath towel to play peek-a-boo with me. No joke she mastered all the skills in just one days time. I can't believe how fast she is growing and learning. I know kids grow up fast, but to see them accomplish everything in one short day is just too overwhelming. I will definetly have to keep on my toes with this one, haha. She is such a loving little girl and loves to play with her big brother. Being a mother of two is everything I dreamed and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment