Friday, July 9, 2010

Potty, teeth, and toes, goodbyes and hello's.

Our life is like a roller coaster right now. A really fun and exciting one. The kids are doing so many new and diff. things. Cade is learning to wear big boy undies. He is doing so good. We have only been at it about four days but he is already having fewer accidents and he is not even 2 and a half yrs. old. I am soo proud of him. Today Caylee wanted to sit in the bathroom with us. So I had her on my lap while Cade sat on his froggy potty. While he sat there he counted her toes. It was so cute. Caylee now has two teeth and looks absoulutely adorable. She sits up on her own and has mastered army crawling. She is so fast and into EVERYTHING. The other night while Cade and I were in the bathroom she got a hold of my coke and dumped it all over the laptop. Huhhh! I am running between the two of them night and day and loving every minute of it. Caylee has also learned to wave. It is so sweet! She sits in the middle of the living room waving all day, haha. I don't know if she is saying goodbye or hello, but she loves to wave. I am so THANKFUL that I get to be home with my babies to watch them learn and grow. It is such a blessing to be here and witness each and every milestone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment