Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little Ape

Every parent knows that if you can’t see your kids and it is very quiet something is going on. A few weeks back I had one of those moments. The kids had been back in Caylee’s room playing nicely when all of a sudden it got deathly quiet and I could have heard a pin drop. I decide to make my way back and see what was going on. I peek into her room and Cade is sitting quietly looking at a book. However, the room isn’t right. There is a diaper box from the closet in the floor and hangers are everywhere. I look in her closet and see Caylee hanging from the bar at the top swinging back and forth like a monkey. I grabbed her, pulled her down, and explained to her that she could fall and break an arm. Scared me to death, but being Caylee that was far from the end of it. Every stinkin’ chance she gets she will sneak in there and be swinging full force. I had to start busting her to try and get her to quit. One morning she informed me that if she swings in the closet she will get a spanking but if Grandma and Papa are here she will jump. Haha, I told her regardless of who is here she will get busted every time she decides to swing in her closet. She doesn’t swing as often but she still tries it every now and again. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's too funny! She sounds like she would like some gymnastics lol

    ReplyDelete