Saturday, March 31, 2012

T.V. Time

I let my kids watch T.V. but they are only allowed to watch a small amount at a time. I am not a big T.V. person and don’t think it is good for them either. Now that the kids are getting older I am also teaching them that it is important to help out. When we leave I have Cade turn off the light or the T.V. I have showed him which button to push on the remote and he thinks he is something special. The other day Caylee heard me bragging on Cade and decided she would learn to turn off the T.V. as well.  So now they are experts! I learned this the other morning. Jeff was sitting here watching the NFL channel and I guess the kids were bored so they went into the other room. They were being very quiet so I decided to see what they were up to. Come to find out they had went into our bedroom, found the remote, and turned on the T.V. to watch cartoons. I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that they just took it upon themselves to go find their own show to watch. I never know what they will think of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment